Wednesday, December 5, 2007

My new adventure

I have been inspired. Yasmina is a genius and started up a blog of recipes. So, I'm sure she's not the first person, but still. I decided to be a total biter copy cat --ly eager to share person, and start my own. I do love to bake... oh so very much. Especially when it's super chilly outside and I love excuses not to have to leave to go anywhere (what better excuse is there than a pie in the oven? ... that's what I thought!). My goal is to post at least 1 tasty treat a day during the month of December. I even back posted like 4 things, just so I would seem to be with it. We'll see how that goes. So, I have added a link to my new foodie person blog in my sidebar. Feel free to visit, and if you feel like trying something new, and decide to try one of my recipes, do let me know how it turned out! Or! I have a huge repertoire of recipes, so if anyone has any requests hop on over and let me know what you'd like.

4 Questions, Comments, Concerns:

chanale said...

I love baked goods (too much for my own good!). I subscribed to your new blog - I'll check it out later, but for now I have to run.

Daphne said...

I do seem to recall that you are Vegan - all of the recipes (ok well, most all, some that are mostly eggs or overwhelmingly butter don't translate well) are easy made Vegan. :)

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

That is neat that you enjoy cooking. I will have to take a look.

Rockin' Moroccan Mama said...

Don't you love blogs. It dawned on me how I am always calling my girlfriend's up for a certain simple recipe and how I LOVE to look through people's recipe books. I made one up a recipe book for me a few years ago but now I get to have it online, way more organized. :)