Sunday, December 30, 2007

Apparently -

I am so bad at this game! I realized I haven't posted anything since well before Christmas, and this post isn't going to be of any substance. We are trying to get ready for our big move (which shall be occurring in less than a month) and things are crazy. Hopefully I'll get around to returning my lay out (which I never even finished Holidizing). Perhaps after the lead guy comes to make sure our home is OK to legally rent out I'll get a chance. Hopefully DH will actually tell me when the lovely army folk are sending the movers, and HOPEFULLY he'll actually take a pass that day so that I'm not saying "Pack this, not that" while chasing an overly friendly 3 year old and a sick 8 month old through the house. Yes yes... both lil' B and I have returned from our Holiday adventures in NY with horrible colds - Yes, Soph and DH are totally fine. How exactly does that work? Hmmph. My new years resolution I do believe shall be to not be a flaky blogger! Happy New Year everyone, and I'll "see" you on the other side in January.

5 Questions, Comments, Concerns:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you both aren't feeling well. Life sounds hetic. I wouldn't worry about the blog but I do like reading about your days with a lively 3 year old and a baby. Isn't it crazy!

BTW, I linked (in my most recent) to your last post which I thought was wonderful. I just hadn't taken the time to write a comment.

Apparantly, we are both flakey. My last post was December 14 and I just posted today as well. ;)

Rockin' Moroccan Mama said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rockin' Moroccan Mama said...

I do hope to see more blogging but moving in less than a month, yikes. Happy New Year and I hope your move goes smooth.

Garden State Kate said...

I do hope you get all you have "hoped" for,lol.
Happy New Year!
((hugs))
Feel Better.

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

I hope the move goes smoothly for you.