Sunday, November 11, 2007

Random/ Weird Fact Tag

Well it seems I have been randomly tagged by Binary Blonde for a late night tag. Thank you NaBloPoMo for yet another reason to avoid sleep.

  • Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
  • Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
  • Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
  • Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

7 Random and/or Weird Facts About Me

1. I love the sound of rain pattering against my window late at night.

2. I have over 50 books out from the library right now, and I'm not sure where half of them are.

3. I find it the hardest to sleep when I'm the most tired.

4. I'm addicted to flossing my teeth.

5. I hate carousels, they make me sick. My dd loves them - this is unfortunate for me.

6. I love "useless" information, and seem to retain it better than anything "worthwhile".

7. My #1 pet peeve of the day is being asked constantly and repeatedly, "Yeah, but, are you sure?"... gah!

So, now I shall take Binary Blonde's lead, and shall use the fantastic NaBloPoMo Randomiser to select the targeted lucky seven -

ladylanguage

three little birds

My Second Life as a Verb

Life in Freedom

Creative Treasures

CityMama

Who Said Anything About Common Sense?

3 Questions, Comments, Concerns:

Melissa said...

See...now I'm beginning to think that the NoBloPoMo randomizer's really not so random. For one thing, I "randomly" tagged one of the same people you did! But also, you're in Baltimore, I'm in Columbia (MD, that is).....AND your screen name is "PrncssLea" while mine is "Leiacellaa23" (as in, Princess Leia was in cell block AA23).

Weird, huh?!

Thanks for the tag! That was a lot of fun AND one more day's worth of posting! Woohoo!

Sarah said...

It looks like you're already HOMESCHOOLING with your beautiful two, Daphne! Enjoy the wonderful journey. I'm very new to blogging and still pondering what I should do with it. For now, I enjoy a venue to actually do something with photos I take instead of just storing in my hard drive or memory cards. Thanks for the tag. Now, I better work on my 7 tags. :0) Stop by anytime. You're my first blog friend-YIPPY! GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS!

CreativeMish said...

Thanks for checking out my blog, I'll be posting 7 random things about myself in the near future :)