Sunday, November 11, 2007

My budding photographer

While attempting to finish the project of organizing Soph's room I kept her occupied by allowing her to take pictures. I was so amazed that the pictures were actually pretty good that I felt compelled to post them here. I think perhaps one of those indestructible cameras that are a bit more little hand friendly will be on the list of potential holiday gifts. I made a resolution to myself not to buy anymore junk toys - every toy that comes into our house is going to have some educational benefit... lucky for me, I do believe a camera falls into this category :)

I know- quite a messy room... while "organizing" I figured it was a good time to get a freecycle bag going. Yup... this is B... She really likes taking pictures of B. I think it's because they're best friend sisters. (That is my knee though) And what kind of artist would she be without a self portrait?

3 Questions, Comments, Concerns:

Garden State Kate said...

LOL, P's "self portraits" tend to be the "up her own nose" variety.
Good job Soph!

Donna said...

I agree that cameras aren't 'junk' toys... I made quite a living at photography for several years!

(BTW, found your post throught the Randomizer at Nablopomo...)

Unknown said...

Those are really good for a 3-year-old (and me, too, most days). Eliza still can't coordinate well enough to take photos without a little help.