Friday, November 9, 2007

Coming Attractions -

I have so much to post about, and so many pictures - yet so little time! Hmmph - now that I think about it I'm not quite sure where all the time goes, right now I'm thinking that the answer is dishes and diapers - but I know surely there must be a better answer than that.

So, I have come up with a list of things I hope to accomplish this weekend blog-wise - here goes

First, I realized just now as I looked over our list of 100 books that we actually have read just about all of them. So, hopefully I'll archive the list as a reminder of our accomplishment. As if that wasn't outdated enough on it's own, I've been to the library about a dozen times since updating our current library books - surely there are people out there thinking I forgot how to get to our library, rest assured this is not the case. I'm just lazy. :)

Also, Soph has taken quite a liking to photography, she has been taking pictures like crazy on my camera, and they are surprisingly really, really good.Especially since her hands aren't quite large enough to hold the camera in position and hit the trigger, yet she somehow manages. I'm going to try and post her pictures as well.

Then of course there is "RED" , our unplugged project!

The list could continue, but why finish the list when I can just get to it? Eyes peeled everyone! These next few days are going to be (hopefully) some very fun-filled posting days! ;)

3 Questions, Comments, Concerns:

Unknown said...

Came by way of the NaBlo randomizer... and I am always amazed at the awesome photos my son takes!!

Unknown said...

P.S. I grew up near Annapolis!

Garden State Kate said...

And here I was going to leave a comment asking when you were going to update. ;-)
Can't wait to see Soph's pics, P loves taking pictures too.