Monday, October 29, 2007

Unplugged Project

This past weekend we partook in our first ever Unplugged Project! Pumpkin painting. Oh what a spectacular adventure it was. For those of you who may be unaware of the Unplugged Project, it is the brain child of Unplugged Mom, and it involves various activities that don't include anything electronic. Here are the pictures that resulted. Of course I made one too. More later - I must feed my youngest youth now. I just wanted to make sure I didn't forget to post ;)

9 Questions, Comments, Concerns:

Gottfredsen said...

Well you both did a wonderful job!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Nice little pumpkins! I wished I had bought one for myself to do. Oh well, next time perhaps.

Sophia looks like she had fun. Thanks for sharing with me your pumpkin-size revelation: the size of the pumpkin should be inversely proportional to the size of the child, right?

By the way, those little paint pens look like a good idea.

Thanks so much for joining in, I hope we'll see you next week too!

Rockin' Moroccan Mama said...

I definitely have to look into this unplugged thingy. Cute pumpkins.

Tamara said...

Very nice. So fun to see all the different projects. Of course I am jealous at all the warm weather everyone seems to be having. It is cold and wet here!

Garden State Kate said...

Very sweet!
I think P got some of those pens for her birthday and I stuck them in the closet...(bad Mama)I'll have to pull them out soon.

Amber (Bouncing Buttons) said...

I LOVE your pumpkins! they are so CUTE! Ours are still on the counter waiting to be painted I am so far behind I think I am moving backwards!

Anonymous said...

Great photos. We forgot again this week. Maybe next week or hey maybe we can still paint the little pumpkins we have sitting around.

chanale said...

The pumpkins are so cute!

We were having the-house-is-a-disaster-zone-and-we-don't -feel-up-to-doing-anything blues, so we didn't do the unplugged project this week. But we still have pumpkins sitting around, so we're with Nina... next week then. :)

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

Very sweet! I love the bird house too!