Friday, August 17, 2007

Camping... Part I

Holy Cow did we have a good time. I somehow missed the memo stating how difficult camping with a 4 month old would be (chalking it up to experience). I think the "worst" part of it all was definitely the drive. 7 hours there and 6 hours back. Needless to say I am very super tired so once I am done unloading the car I shall post pictures and a (hopefully not to long) play by play. I will say this.... canoe-ing has been added to the list of things Sophia hates to do.

4 Questions, Comments, Concerns:

Shari said...

Glad you had fun!

I just found your blog, and have enjoyed reading about your two beautiful girls! I am similarely new to blogging myself. *grin* What fun!

Lisa said...

Love your blog, and the girls are darling.

Rockin' Moroccan Mama said...

I can't wait to see pics. I remember camping with Zahara. She was 5 months. We went camping this year and boy was it MUCH better but she kept getting into things. Then she'd get upset becuase she wanted to get in the river. She kept signing for bath. LOL EVery year it gets better but I can't even wait for next year now.

Garden State Kate said...

We have not done camping with P yet,
and she has told her Daddy she will "not get into that canoe yet", so it sits in our garage...waiting.lol