Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Busy weekends and furry friends

Well this past weekend went by really quickly. We didn't get too too much done which I don't understand. How is it that I get more done during the week when DH is at work? upload the Hmmm. I don't know but that's ok. I figured I should at least pictures I took before we leave for out awesome camping trip. Other than the pictures I took I don't have much recollection of this weekend. We mostly hung out and read stories, cleaned the house (not as much as I would have liked.... but I'll survive), we watched a couple movies. Sophia picked Harry Potter and Eloise. I started reading her Harry Potter (she requested it since daddy is reading it), but I was getting annoyed because she was asking too many questions since there are no pictures.... who am I kidding she asks that many questions anyways. So sometime on Saturday we decided it was time to have a water fight and make some bubbles. Sophia kept me posted until we got to 50 water balloons (we decided that was enough) and then we made bubbles (pic.1). Later in the day I snagged a picture of Brenna and Sophia looking at something, I don't know what but I thought it was a cute picture. I said "Hey girls why don't you turn around and smile... they both did (sorta) I asked Sophia if she could pick out any of all of her books which were her favorite right now. She told me she couldn't pick one and I said that was fine. I asked her why each one was her favorite... She said she like the Kumon because they were easy and fun. Eloise because she is always going on adventures and never getting in trouble, the Lorax because the once-ler was bad but tried to fix it. The Cat in the Hat because he causes trouble, On Bugs and the Space one because the cat in the hat doesn't get in trouble and Brain Quest because she knows the answers.... We're an hour late for leaving for our camping trip now. I really must go. PS Anyone that replies to the previous post please know I'll be camping in PA until Friday. So please don't be sad if I don't respond.

4 Questions, Comments, Concerns:

Garden State Kate said...

Great pictures!

Rockin' Moroccan Mama said...

I get done more when DH is at work as well. I find myself distracted and wanting to drink coffee and just chat with him. Who wants to do laundry. Have fun camping. Can't wait to see the pics.

Lisa said...

Your children are so cute! Have fun camping!

Cher Mere said...

Sophie is a riot! *grin*

Have fun camping.