Monday, August 13, 2007

Nifty Gifties

Today is a day of idea pillaging apparently. Whereas I "borrowed" the book list. I also stealthily acquired this gifting scheme from Cher Mere she got it from Here’s the deal, from Kim at Relaxed Homeskool If you are one of the first three commentors on this post, then you are in. I send you a homemade gift sometime, er, soon. When inspiration and time collide for me (usually 2am). [As in, let’s all be patient with each other.] In return, you go to your blog and make the same offer. So, you’ll be making 3 things and receiving one. Kim’s list of useful FAQ’s: What if you don’t have a blog? Well, if not, I’ll host your request here. But only if you are a really awesome knitter. Haha. Okay, I’ll do it no matter what. If you join the exchange on your blog let us know here! What if I don’t like my gift? Too bad. Mom taught us all how to be gracious. What if I’m not crafty or artistic? So? Do it anyway. There are millions of things to be made and some part of you needs to get in to the process of creating something with your hands. It is therapeutic and eye opening. Even if it is a paper airplane. You could always do an artist trading card…they can be easy or hard, depending upon your effort. What about shipping? Like I said, an artist trading card? That might cost one stamp or less. But if you want to make a bust of the recipient out of pine, go ahead. [And yes, I will ship overseas! ] What? I have to give someone in cyberspace my address? Well, yeah. So you should probably only sign up here if you have read or known me for a few months, that way you know I am a fine upstanding citizen who will only plague you with annual Christmas cards after the exchange. Also, you don’t have to be a homeschooler, but you can’t be related to me by blood. You can be a lurker, but then you will have to emerge from the shadows at least temporarily. Come on, you know you want to! I don't knit either. Not in my skill set. Lets do it! Everyone loves little surprises! And snail mail makes everyone feel special! That's lots of exclamations!

0 Questions, Comments, Concerns: