Saturday, April 19, 2008

Our coastal adventure

Well, I decided that it was about time we go on a grand adventure. We haven't had nearly enough of those lately. So - we packed up our bags and headed south. We stopped in LA to visit the family and then took the 9 hour drive to Sierra Vista, AZ to visit DH while he's at army type school. It was a pretty smooth drive for the most part, especially since sitting still is not easy for my children for 9 minutes let alone 9 hours. Once we return I shall post pictures. Until then we're having some rockin' family time which we totally missed for the past month.

5 Questions, Comments, Concerns:

Garden State Kate said...

Your visit sounds great!
I bet the girls were happy to drive 9 hours if it meant seeing Dad! ;-)

Rockin' Moroccan Mama said...

Wow brave woman aren't you. It sounds like you had fun would love to see pictures. :)

Rockin' Moroccan Mama said...

I also wanted to add I am so glad am not the only one behind on blogging. I don't understand how only 2 peolpe can take up so much of my time.

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

That's a long drive especially with 2 little ones. I've done it from the Sacramento area and I think it is about the same distance. a straighter shot. Hope all is well.

Garden State Kate said...

Come see me and "play".