Thursday, March 20, 2008

I'm on a roll ~

Well, I didn't think that I would be posting much until DH returns from his adventures - apparently he takes up lots of my time or something 'cause I haven't posted this much since... well a long time. Granted most of these posts are less adventuresome and more random pictures with captions - I do get some points for trying right? Well, here goes

Soph is doing well outgrowing the milk allergy, so we can have pizza now. It's still soy cheese, but there is casein in 98% of the soy cheeses out there, so up until now we have gone cheese-less. I let her make her own.Then while enjoying her pizzas she looked out our dinning room window and... SURPRISE - a few smaller turkeys were hanging out in our yard. Perhaps they thought it was the wilderness since it's in desperate need of a mow.
Brenna has taken a liking to feeding herself. This was fun because I put her in her exersaucer, thinking she couldn't get into trouble - or make a huge mess while I did dishes...
Apparently this is what sisters are for. I asked Soph how Brenna got food, she said "Oh, like this (view picture), she looked hungry so I thought I'd feed her)
At least she's helpful? I don't even know how she got the food without me noticing, since it is in the kitchen and yeah... does this make me neglectful? Brenna wasn't really hungry I swear - I have the lack of sleep due to Brenna being up all night with an upset tummy to prove it, really i do! It's pretty nice outside today, perhaps we shall go adventuring when I feel my house is "good enough for now".... right now, definitely not good enough for anything except cleaning.

4 Questions, Comments, Concerns:

reprehriestless warillever said...

It is great to hear from you every day. Keep it up!

Of course, I am sure that you would prefer having your dh home to posting...

Garden State Kate said...

I like when you post, but it would be nice if your DH was home watching
the kiddoes while you posted.lol

Melonie said...

If nothing else, you can think of it this way...it's less than 50 days. *wink* Half full, half empty - it's still best when they are HOME. :-)

Thanks for the comment on the Rosetta Stone. We need to get set up on that. Hubby is using it for his language studies here but we haven't dabbled with any other languages yet. YET. heh heh

Rockin' Moroccan Mama said...

D must be very helpful around the house. Love her feeding B. LOL